s evans


Archive: 20/03/2019

All the paperwork you need for EU commercial travel

UK commercial drivers who operate in the EU will need new paperwork in addition to the documents they already carry if the UK leaves the EU without a deal. Driver documents you’ll need include: International Driving Permit(s) a passport (with at least 6 months validity, excluding up to 9 months which may have been added to your new passport’s expiry date, and...