Digital Tachographs are mandatory in vehicles registered in the EU after 1 May 2006, and will also be mandatory in vehicles registered in AETR countries after 31 December 2010. Data from digital tachograph vehicle units (VUs) and driver cards must be downloaded regularly. The Digidown Plus meets this need, providing an efficient, easy to use and low cost download solution.
Whilst driver cards can be taken to a suitable computer-based download facility, VUs must be downloaded in the vehicles. Thus the download equipment must be easily portable.
Downloading must still be carried out whilst away from base, for instance on extended journeys. With the Digidown, data can be downloaded into a memory card and then the memory card can be sent back to base whilst retaining the facility to download next time using another memory card. Alternatively, the memory card with its contents can be kept for long-term storage of data.
Downloaded data is stored in files exactly as required by the Digital Tachograph Legislation. These files can be transferred into another computer either by plugging the memory card into a standard memory card reader or by connecting the Digidown to the USB port of the computer and copying files in the normal way.
- Interface and storage matches regulatory requirements.
- Robust self-coloured case.
- Batteries included for direct card download. No batteries needed for other activities.
- Downloads all or part of the contents of a vehicle unit (VU) including activities, events/faults and detailed speed.
- Downloads driver cards direct into the unit without need for a company card (especially useful whilst away from home). Also downloads driver cards via a VU.
- Connects directly to PC’s USB port for easy file transfer.
- Tachograph cards can also be read whilst the Digidown Plus is connected to a PC.
- Three buttons to select VU download type. Three LEDs to show status and progress.
- Easy to store, easy to carry, easy to use.
- Low cost unit. Uses standard AA-size alkaline batteries giving long battery life.
- User choice of download options.
- Memory card removable for storage, sending back to base or retention as evidence.
- Totally compatible with the standard Digidown
- Works with all Drivers hours and Working Time Analysis Software.
|Size||165 x 70 x 20mm|
|Weight||Approx 125g without batteries, 175g with typical alkaline batteries|
|Cable lengths||Integral download cable – 200mm
USB upload cable - 2m
2GB ready-formatted memory card supplied as standard
Larger capacity cards available