If you have employees that drive on company business, you are legally required to make sure that their driving licence is valid and that they are suitable to drive the vehicle that they use. This is why you must regularly perform commercial drivers license checking.
If you don't, and one of your drivers has an accident while out driving on company business, your company will come under investigation, putting your entire organisation at risk.
At TAS, we are partnered with Licence Check, a DVLA authorised licence checking service will give you all the information you need to keep your driving fleet legal. All our licence checks include the following information:
- Licence expiry dates
- Category Entitlements including expiry dates and restrictions
- Endorsements including conviction dates, offence dates and expiry dates
- Penalty Points
- Medical due dates
Benefits of our license checking service are:
- Fast and Accurate Licence Checks
- Detailed and Accurate Driving Licence Reports
- Compliance with Legal Responsibilities and Duty of Care